Operation Vets (OV) can provide many different services to develop your Veterans Program on campus that will support the veterans enrolled. Many of these services are self sustainable with the aim to create a seamless and effective program to recruit, retain and graduate student veterans.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Assess current support services provided to veterans and provide strategic planning and consultations to develop or enhance existing program
- Provide training to key front line personnel, faculty and staff on student veterans issues
- Facilitate the development of a self sustaining student veterans organization
- Improve and expand transition services to effectively support veterans transitioning to higher education
- Develop resources and programs including veterans specific orientation, campus or statewide resource guide, website specific to veterans, marketing materials and veterans resource center
- Assist in the development of external resources and contacts to support the veterans program on campus